Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > saving offline web pages to CD

saving offline web pages to CD

Ryan Burnside

I have a friend who is looking for information off the net, and I have set a
slew of pages to be sychronized for offline viewing as she doesn't have an
internet connection. is there a way I can save these pages (which are
synchronised 3 links deep) in their entirety onto a CD?

why?

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 01:03:39 -0600, Ryan Burnside wrote:

>I have a friend who is looking for information off the net, and I have set a
>slew of pages to be sychronized for offline viewing as she doesn't have an
>internet connection. is there a way I can save these pages (which are
>synchronised 3 links deep) in their entirety onto a CD?

Yes, you only have to look at past posts in 24hshd
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...port.helpdesk?
to see the various answers to the same question.

Look for this message ID, <(E-Mail Removed)>

Me