Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > ISE Foundation 4.1i compatibility

ISE Foundation 4.1i compatibility

Davo

I have Windows XP at home so I can only install Xilinx Webpack 5.2i. My
University has the ISE Foundation 4.1i edition and i want to know if I can
simulate designs done from home on Webpack 5.2i on the University's ISE 4.1i
edition so I can confirm my designs on the Digilab XLA5 board there. (using
spartan XCS10 fpga). As we are beginners I think most of our designs will be
schematic based and not VDHL. Obviously ISE 4.1i designs will not run on
WebPACK 5.2i but that is not a problem as most of my design will be done
from home. If I did not have XP I would just buy the Xilinx University
Student 4.2i edition but then again I dont know if that simpler version is
directly compatible with ISE 4.1i. Any suggestions?

Regards

Dave

Hi where do I ask team foundation related questions? Nalaka ASP .Net 1 02-01-2006 01:06 AM
J2ME CDC/Foundation Profile JDBC optional package Phil Latio Java 1 11-19-2003 09:48 PM
[ANN] Servertec Foundation Classes Version 1.3.0 10/19/2003 Manuel J. Goyenechea Java 0 10-24-2003 12:13 AM
Anyone with old Foundation? Zak VHDL 0 10-23-2003 05:03 AM
Conversion ALDEC Foundation to Webpack ISE 4.2 and later Thomas Bartzick VHDL 0 06-26-2003 07:51 AM

Advertisments