Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can anyone help me please...

Can anyone help me please...

Mr Peirson \(conformed\)

I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.

I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
miniature electric snippers.

I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
system available to the public after sales executives and senior
management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.

Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
one, perhaps you can provide me a link.

Many thanks in a vance.

Chris

John Holmes

Mr Peirson (conformed) came up with this:

> I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.
>
> I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
> system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
> miniature electric snippers.
>
> I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
> system available to the public after sales executives and senior
> management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.
>
> Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
> one, perhaps you can provide me a link.
>
> Many thanks in a vance.
>
> Chris

Read this first before you try anything.
http://www.sideburns.co.uk/extra/shaving/

--
-John Holmes-

"It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

Annette Kurten

"Mr Peirson (conformed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.
>
> I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
> system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
> miniature electric snippers.
>
> I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
> system available to the public after sales executives and senior
> management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.
>
> Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
> one, perhaps you can provide me a link.
>
> Many thanks in a vance.
>
> Chris

B&Q sell a small cheap blowtorch, careful around your nuts.

Knautical Stirrups

Annette Kurten wrote:
> "Mr Peirson (conformed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.
>>
>> I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
>> system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
>> miniature electric snippers.
>>
>> I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
>> system available to the public after sales executives and senior
>> management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.
>>
>> Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
>> one, perhaps you can provide me a link.
>>
>> Many thanks in a vance.
>>
>> Chris
>>

> B&Q sell a small cheap blowtorch, careful around your nuts.

Caustic soda is cheaper and will get into the most awkward
crevices; so 7 and ratskunt were discussing the other day, anyway.

ALEXANDER CLARK

I THINK YOU NEED AN UP HILL GARDENER, THEY ARE EXPERTS AT THAT SORT OF
THING. "FLAT DWELLER"
"Mr Peirson (conformed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.
>
> I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
> system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
> miniature electric snippers.
>
> I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
> system available to the public after sales executives and senior
> management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.
>
> Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
> one, perhaps you can provide me a link.
>
> Many thanks in a vance.
>
> Chris

Braindead Students

ALEXANDER CLARK wrote:
> I THINK YOU NEED AN UP HILL GARDENER, THEY ARE EXPERTS AT THAT SORT OF
> THING. "FLAT DWELLER"
> "Mr Peirson (conformed)" wrote in message
>> I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.
>>
>> I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
>> system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
>> miniature electric snippers.
>>
>> I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
>> system available to the public after sales executives and senior
>> management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.
>>
>> Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
>> one, perhaps you can provide me a link.
>>
>> Many thanks in a vance.
>>
>> Chris

DOES THAT MAKE YOU A JIZZ GUZZLER? <snort>