Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lost friend search

Lost friend search

Jonah

If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend. I

live in England and often have used old phone books that people keep.

Jonah

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Jonah wrote:

> If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend. I
>
> live in England and often have used old phone books that people keep.
>
> Jonah

I need to talk to James Hoffa of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
06 Jan 2005 14:33:20 -0500, Rôgêr <(E-Mail Removed)> screamed from
behind the mulberry bush:

>Jonah wrote:
>
>> If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend. I
>>
>> live in England and often have used old phone books that people keep.
>>
>> Jonah

>I need to talk to James Hoffa of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

Have you tried Giant's Stadium?

Hammerer

"Jonah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend.

Wouldn't you be better off spending time looking for friends of your own?
Though, in your case, I doubt that they're lost. They're probably just
hiding.

> I live in England and often have used old phone books that people keep.

You mean you let them borrow your old phone books, and they don't return
them? The bastards. Mind you, maybe they're trying to tell you something.

Blinky the Shark

Jonah wrote:

> If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend. I

Liverpool. Find my lost friend.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Scrote

Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Jonah wrote:
>>
>>> If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost
>>> friend. I

>> Liverpool. Find my lost friend.

In the "Brideswell" here!
http://www.merseyside.police.uk/poli...l_station.html
--
Most fools think they are only ignorant.
-- Benjamin Franklin