Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Find your soulmate

Find your soulmate

krcwbmkyhaha@somethingfunny.net

"I would like to thank Date.com for bringing my soulmate into my life. We met online in January 2002, and have been in love with each other ever since. We talked via email for a couple of days, and then moved to phone conversations. We talked non stop, and the conversations were amazing. After we met in person, it was love at first sight, and we started dating immediately. I knew this was the girl I was supposed to be with for the rest of my life. We got engaged in June 2002, had our first child in August 2003, and plan to get married in March 2005."

Click here to meet someone in your area today!---->
http://www.date.com/js/ClickCounter?...ister&keyword=

zippy

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!! PS Reported http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)