Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > music downloads

music downloads

Pete

what is the best download program to use? I currently use winmx.

Locke Nash Cole

Pete,

Try Shareaza (www.shareaza.com)

Its completely free, open source, no spyware and uses the following p2p
networks:

Gnutella 1
Gnutella 2
Edonkey (ED2K)
Bit Torrent

Make sure after installing it that you configure it correctly and enable all
the networks possible.

-L

"Pete" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what is the best download program to use? I currently use winmx.

Dan Fango

http://www.slsknet.org/