Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dazzle Zio Portable Compact Flash Card Reader/Writer?

Dazzle Zio Portable Compact Flash Card Reader/Writer?

John

Just bought a Dazzle Zio Portable Flash Card Reader/Writer. What device
could be more simple to use, right? Well, call me dumb, call me stupid, but
I cannot find a slot on this thing that will accept insertion of my compact
flash card. The slot that I see will accept maybe a postage stamp. But
compact flash cards are a bit thicker than a postage stamp.

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?

Thanks.

John

127.0.0.1

news:%W%Cd.93943$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just bought a Dazzle Zio Portable Flash Card Reader/Writer. What device
> could be more simple to use, right? Well, call me dumb, call me stupid,
> but I cannot find a slot on this thing that will accept insertion of my
> compact flash card. The slot that I see will accept maybe a postage stamp.
> But compact flash cards are a bit thicker than a postage stamp.
>
> What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks.
>
> John

sounds like you got the wrong flash card reader...

-a|ex