Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The Holy Shroud

The Holy Shroud

gacrux

Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
SHROUD.
Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the
middle-ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light
on the latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong
..
The Mystery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men at
all, must be correlated to the Mystery of the Resurrection of
Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and rose
from the death in the Holy Shroud.
The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
synthesis of my life.

Web site:
www.lorenzocrescini.it/holyshroud
personal e-mail for communications

Stickems.

What a load of codswallop.

"gacrux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
| Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
| Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
| lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
| SHROUD.
| Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the
| middle-ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light
| on the latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong
| .
| The Mystery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men at
| all, must be correlated to the Mystery of the Resurrection of
| Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and rose
| from the death in the Holy Shroud.
| The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
| Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
| The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
| synthesis of my life.
|
| Web site:
| www.lorenzocrescini.it/holyshroud
| personal e-mail for communications
| (E-Mail Removed)

Hammerer

"gacrux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

> Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
> Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
> lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
> SHROUD.
> Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the
> middle-ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light
> on the latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong
> .
> The Mystery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men at
> all, must be correlated to the Mystery of the Resurrection of
> Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and rose
> from the death in the Holy Shroud.
> The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
> Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
> The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
> synthesis of my life.

Just makes you want to become a "Christian" . . . . doesn't it?!

D@z

codswallop was actually one of the three gifts brought by the wise men at
the birth of Christ but was transposed to Frankinscence for aesthetic
reasons back in the 13th century by monks who thought the spelling of Cod
to be too close the spelling of God and may confuse the illiterate of the
day.

"Stickems." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LsWCd.579$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What a load of codswallop.
>

> "gacrux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> | Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
> | Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
> | lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
> | SHROUD.
> | Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the
> | middle-ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light
> | on the latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong
> | .
> | The Mystery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men at
> | all, must be correlated to the Mystery of the Resurrection of
> | Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and rose
> | from the death in the Holy Shroud.
> | The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
> | Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
> | The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
> | synthesis of my life.
> |
> | Web site:
> | www.lorenzocrescini.it/holyshroud
> | personal e-mail for communications
> | (E-Mail Removed)

Stickems.

I stand corrected "What a load of Frankinscence"

"D@z" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41dc39c6$(E-Mail Removed)...
| codswallop was actually one of the three gifts brought by the wise men at
| the birth of Christ but was transposed to Frankinscence for aesthetic
| reasons back in the 13th century by monks who thought the spelling of Cod
| to be too close the spelling of God and may confuse the illiterate of the
| day.
|

| "Stickems." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:LsWCd.579$(E-Mail Removed)...
| > What a load of codswallop.
| >

| > "gacrux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
| > | Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
| > | Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
| > | lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
| > | SHROUD.
| > | Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the
| > | middle-ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light
| > | on the latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong
| > | .
| > | The Mystery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men at
| > | all, must be correlated to the Mystery of the Resurrection of
| > | Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and rose
| > | from the death in the Holy Shroud.
| > | The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
| > | Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
| > | The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
| > | synthesis of my life.
| > |
| > | Web site:
| > | www.lorenzocrescini.it/holyshroud
| > | personal e-mail for communications
| > | (E-Mail Removed)

Toolman Tim

Then please explain to me why the shroud has a picture of a man with a
beard, when the Bible tells us that the soldiers pulled Jesus' beard from
his face?
Hmmmm....

"gacrux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
| Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
| Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
| lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
| SHROUD.
| Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the
| middle-ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light
| on the latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong
| .
| The Mystery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men at
| all, must be correlated to the Mystery of the Resurrection of
| Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and rose
| from the death in the Holy Shroud.
| The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
| Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
| The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
| synthesis of my life.
|
| Web site:
| www.lorenzocrescini.it/holyshroud
| personal e-mail for communications
| (E-Mail Removed)

Plato

Stickems. wrote:

> What a load of codswallop.

grin, sounds like some harmless college boys playtime on the internet.

trout

gacrux wrote:

> Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
> Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
> lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
> SHROUD.

You wrote on the holy shroud? Holy ****; I bet you got in trouble
for *that*.
So, did you write something like "gacrux rules!", or just draw a
mustache, or what?
--
"I'll bet you're the ****er that put all the holes in it, too."

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| gacrux wrote:
|
| > Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
| > Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
| > lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
| > SHROUD.
|
| You wrote on the holy shroud? Holy ****; I bet you got in trouble
| for *that*.
| So, did you write something like "gacrux rules!", or just draw a
| mustache, or what?

Nah - he *clearly* said he wrote "these lucky Flashes of mine"... <g>

trout

Toolman Tim wrote:

> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> gacrux wrote:
>>
>>> Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
>>> Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
>>> lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's
>>> HOLY SHROUD.

>> You wrote on the holy shroud? Holy ****; I bet you got in trouble
>> for *that*.
>> So, did you write something like "gacrux rules!", or just draw a
>> mustache, or what?

> Nah - he *clearly* said he wrote "these lucky Flashes of mine"... <g>

Gee, I feel silly, now. That's one of my favourite songs.
--
"But I thought it was written on drugs."

The Holy Shroud booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it C Programming 7 08-03-2006 07:01 PM
The Holy Shroud booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it C++ 0 08-02-2006 01:54 PM
Easter 2005 - The Holy Shroud gacrux DVD Video 0 03-16-2005 07:35 AM
The Holy Shroud gacrux HTML 0 02-12-2005 06:20 PM
The Holy Shroud gacrux A+ Certification 2 01-30-2005 07:59 PM

Advertisments