Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > norton antivirus 2005

norton antivirus 2005

JOni

Does anyone know if this version works with windows 98se. I`ve installed the
program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm protection disables
itself.

any idea guys.

Jasper Blom

"JOni" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:crha7o$ntd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know if this version works with windows 98se. I`ve installed
> the program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm protection
> disables itself.
>
> any idea guys.

Mail this question to symantec site. :0)
Jasper

JOni

How do i do that, cant seem to find a email response

"Jasper Blom" <nospam@c> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "JOni" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:crha7o$ntd$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Does anyone know if this version works with windows 98se. I`ve installed
>> the program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm protection
>> disables itself.
>>
>> any idea guys.

> Mail this question to symantec site. :0)
> Jasper

Ionizer

"JOni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:crha7o$ntd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know if this version works with windows 98se. I`ve installed

the
> program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm protection

disables
> itself.
>
> any idea guys.

NAV 2005 System Requirements:
http://www.symantec.com/nav/nav_9xnt/sys_req.html

--
Ian.

Brian G

JOni wrote:
> Does anyone know if this version works with windows 98se. I`ve
> installed the program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm
> protection disables itself.
>
> any idea guys.

JOni,

Have you tried double-clicking the desktop icon and then on Help and
Support?

This got me in touch with then by e-mail when I've had problems with Norton
in the past.

Brian G

Noel Paton

"JOni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:crhgtb$siv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do i do that, cant seem to find a email response

Don't worry about it - neither can Norton!
(sorry - but it was too good to resist!)
--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

JOni

Yea found it - Thanks, Not that they were any good mind.

"Brian G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> JOni wrote:
>> Does anyone know if this version works with windows 98se. I`ve
>> installed the program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm
>> protection disables itself.
>>
>> any idea guys.

> JOni,
>
> Have you tried double-clicking the desktop icon and then on Help and
> Support?
>
> This got me in touch with then by e-mail when I've had problems with
> Norton
> in the past.
>
> Brian G

Brian G

JOni wrote:
> Yea found it - Thanks, Not that they were any good mind.

Now that's NOT unusual with Norton support

Brian G