Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Could somebody introduce some VHDL books for a beginner?

Could somebody introduce some VHDL books for a beginner?

Peng Yu

Hi,
I'm new to VHDL. Could somebody introduce some VHDL books for a beginner?
I know there are a lot of book in the FAQ. But I don't know which one is the best?
Peng

Now I introduce some popular software of multimedia eightsome@gmail.com DVD Video 0 03-28-2006 01:29 PM
Who can introduce some books about advanced c programming to me? zqhpnp@gmail.com C Programming 2 10-20-2005 01:51 PM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
excuse me,can someone introduce me some xhtml webs? mike XML 4 09-17-2004 02:32 PM

Advertisments