Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > label Process

label Process

Ronny Hengst

Hello

Which features in debbuging tools may not be available when I don't label my
processes, loops...

Thanks

Ronny

Mike Treseler

Ronny Hengst wrote:

> Which features in debbuging tools may not be available when I don't label my
> processes, loops...

Without labels, you lose some compile-time errors, that become
logical errors at simulation time.

With labels you are debugging something specific like
" label mismatch, line 142. "

Without labels, you may be debugging bizarre sim behavior.

-- Mike Treseler