Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Data Structure Viewer

Data Structure Viewer

Jim Wu

Data Structure Viewer is a GUI based tool written in Perl and Perl-Tk. It
allows you to convert between a data structure (e.g. IPv4 header) and
individual fields in the data structure by simple mouse clicks. It can be
configured to support almost any data structure definition. Please check it
out at http://www.geocities.com/jimwu88/chips/

Please let me know about any questions or suggestions.
Thanks,

Jim Wu
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (remove NOOOSPAM)

Mike Treseler

Jim Wu wrote:
> Data Structure Viewer is a GUI based tool written in Perl and Perl-Tk. It
> allows you to convert between a data structure (e.g. IPv4 header) and
> individual fields in the data structure by simple mouse clicks. It can be
> configured to support almost any data structure definition. Please check it
> out at http://www.geocities.com/jimwu88/chips/
>
> Please let me know about any questions or suggestions.

Thanks.
Well done.
Useful for creating/checking bit packed fields.
Easy to extend to other headers.

-- Mike

Arvind Kumar

Good One.!! I liked it!!!