Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sue me!

Sue me!

Bob

I need as many songs as possible with the name Sue in them (or susan, suzy,
soo, etc.). I have Peggy Sue, a Boy named Sue, Suzanne Beware of the Devil,
and a couple of others, I need at least 12, preferably more. Any help?

Bob

Dan DiNicolo

Bob wrote:
> I need as many songs as possible with the name Sue in them (or susan,
> suzy, soo, etc.). I have Peggy Sue, a Boy named Sue, Suzanne Beware
> of the Devil, and a couple of others, I need at least 12, preferably
> more. Any help?
> Bob

Sure thing - just use the CDDB database:

http://www.gracenote.com/music/searc...=&n=10&x=0&y=0

--
Dan DiNicolo
MCSE, CCNP, CCDA

Bob

"Dan DiNicolo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:teVBd.14712$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bob wrote:
>> I need as many songs as possible with the name Sue in them (or susan,
>> suzy, soo, etc.). I have Peggy Sue, a Boy named Sue, Suzanne Beware
>> of the Devil, and a couple of others, I need at least 12, preferably
>> more. Any help?
>> Bob

> Sure thing - just use the CDDB database:
>
> http://www.gracenote.com/music/searc...=&n=10&x=0&y=0
>
> --
> Dan DiNicolo
> MCSE, CCNP, CCDA
> http://www.2000trainers.com
>Wow! Now that's what I call a fast response, thanks Dan.

Bob

Dan DiNicolo

Bob wrote:
> "Dan DiNicolo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:teVBd.14712$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bob wrote:
>>> I need as many songs as possible with the name Sue in them (or
>>> susan, suzy, soo, etc.). I have Peggy Sue, a Boy named Sue,
>>> Suzanne Beware of the Devil, and a couple of others, I need at
>>> least 12, preferably more. Any help?
>>> Bob

>> Sure thing - just use the CDDB database:
>>
>> http://www.gracenote.com/music/searc...=&n=10&x=0&y=0
>>
>> --
>> Dan DiNicolo
>> MCSE, CCNP, CCDA
>> http://www.2000trainers.com
>> Wow! Now that's what I call a fast response, thanks Dan.

> Bob

You're welcome! Good luck with the CD

--
Dan DiNicolo
MCSE, CCNP, CCDA

sue dowd Susan Dowd Computer Support 10 02-14-2005 10:32 PM
Wiping out our ability to sue THEOLDONE Computer Support 1 09-17-2004 03:48 PM
California Cities, Counties Sue Microsoft Tech.News Computer Support 0 08-31-2004 03:08 PM
MR WIZZARD WANTS DTV TO SUE YOU! Mr Wizzard Digital Photography 0 04-02-2004 04:29 AM
OT: For Sue =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 31 12-10-2003 07:16 PM

Advertisments