Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Data execution prevention?

Data execution prevention?

Andelain

the last couple of days every time I try to open my documents or windows
explorer I get this window pop up that says "data execution prevention
order. to help protect your computer,windows has closed this program" then
it crashes back to desktop.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as everything important is in the my
docs folder
tia
Peter hunt

Duane Arnold

"Andelain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:41d7eada$0$675$(E-Mail Removed):

> the last couple of days every time I try to open my documents or
> windows explorer I get this window pop up that says "data execution
> prevention order. to help protect your computer,windows has closed
> this program" then it crashes back to desktop.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated as everything important is in
> the my docs folder
> tia
> Peter hunt

www.google.com and www.dogpile.com are your friends.

Duane

Andelain

> "Andelain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:41d7eada$0$675$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> the last couple of days every time I try to open my documents or
>> windows explorer I get this window pop up that says "data execution
>> prevention order. to help protect your computer,windows has closed
>> this program" then it crashes back to desktop.
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated as everything important is in
>> the my docs folder
>> tia
>> Peter hunt
>>

> www.google.com and www.dogpile.com are your friends.

> Duane

Cheers for that Duane problem solved

Duane Arnold

"Andelain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:41d846bb$0$678$c3e8da3
@news.astraweb.com:

> "Duane Arnold" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "Andelain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:41d7eada$0$675$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> the last couple of days every time I try to open my documents or
>>> windows explorer I get this window pop up that says "data execution
>>> prevention order. to help protect your computer,windows has closed
>>> this program" then it crashes back to desktop.
>>> Any help would be greatly appreciated as everything important is in
>>> the my docs folder
>>> tia
>>> Peter hunt
>>>

>> www.google.com and www.dogpile.com are your friends.

>> Duane

> Cheers for that Duane problem solved

I am gald that helped you out and you're welcome.

Duane