Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HOMEPAGE

HOMEPAGE

SUE ALDRIDGE

MY HOME PAGE WILL NOT CONNECT EVEN THOUGH I'M ON LINE! CAN YOU LET ME KNOW
WHATS WRONG AS I CANNOT GET ON LINE TO DO ANY STUFF?
HIRRY PLEASE AS I'VE A LOT TO DO.
SUE

xhead

first click your caps lock on your keyboard please, then type
www.yourhomepage.com in the address bar and click go, and save it to your
favorites would be a good idea... replace yourhomepage with your home page
name....

it may just be there server also, sometimes there's nothing you can do but
wait till it comes back online...

news:0pzBd.284$(E-Mail Removed)...