Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > SFE files?

SFE files?

Kenny

I have a 2 part DJVU graphic file with the extension SFE which I can't open.
Googling tells me it means "Split Files Shell Extension" but not what
program created it or how to open it. This is what I found on it.
http://filext.com/detaillist.php?ext...fe&goButton=Go
Any ideas anyone?

--

Kenny

Marco

Kenny schrieb:
> I have a 2 part DJVU graphic file with the extension SFE which I can't open.
> Googling tells me it means "Split Files Shell Extension" but not what
> program created it or how to open it. This is what I found on it.
> http://filext.com/detaillist.php?ext...fe&goButton=Go
> Any ideas anyone?
>
> --
>
> Kenny

Hi Kenny, try this mirror:
http://fred.just.free.fr/commun/autre/splitfile.zip

Greetings from Germany

Marco

Kenny

It's OK, I found it. I had taken split file to mean literally just that,
didn't know there was actually a program called SplitFile!
http://www.rethinkit.com/products_splitfile.htm

--

Kenny

news:(E-Mail Removed)...