Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > GeIL ONE PC4800 1GB Dual Channel Kit @ InsaneTek

GeIL ONE PC4800 1GB Dual Channel Kit @ InsaneTek

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: "GeIL is the first to market their overclocking memory at CAS 1.5. The interesting part is that it features Samsung TCCD IC's. Is it a marketing gimmick? It certainly grabbed your attention right?"
Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/index.php?page=geilonepc4800_1

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

man, ddr1 just keep getting faster and faster. it's amazing how much new stuff are comign out with ddr1 while ddr2 is not advancing that fast.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

man at CAS 1.5 that means NO OVERCLOCKING, and really bad stability! u just chuck the Voltage to about 600 and your set , just kidding i hope mobo actually support these

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

Wow, that's an impressive memery module.
I would really be satisifed with an impressive 300HTT (with 7-3-4-2.5) timings in my new DFI NF4 Ultra-D that I'm plannig to buy soon.
The major problem is that those modules are not yet available (and a bit pricy as well).

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

get dual mushkins i can sit at 3-4-4-8 , and even possible drop to the 3-3-3-8 if i had the voltage behind it