Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > why do they bring it back and forth?

why do they bring it back and forth?

doS

Dec 30, 20043:34 pm

Left FedEx Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

7:05 am

Arrived at Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

Dec 29, 200410:04 pm

Left FedEx Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

10:04 pm

Left FedEx Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

8:03 pm

Arrived at Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

8:03 pm

Arrived at Sort Facility

NEWARK NJ

5:16 pm

Pickup status

EDISON NJ

Pre-routed meter pkg picked up

10:36 am

Left FedEx Origin Location

EDISON NJ

Old Gringo

http://www.fedex.com/us/tracking/f_q...lp.html?link=6

--
Old Gringo George

Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

dadiOH

doS wrote:
> Dec 30, 20043:34 pm
>
> Left FedEx Sort Facility

Frequent flyer miles

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

Richard

doS wrote:

> Dec 30, 20043:34 pm

> Left FedEx Sort Facility

> NEWARK NJ

Dock loader puts the package on the wrong truck.
Driver returns at the end of his shift with the package, hands it to the
loader.
Paclage put on a second truck but still not the right one.

Why? Because the other two drivers were less than a mile away from the
delivery point but wouldn't deliver, "Because it ain't on my route! Union
rules."