Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mini Hi-Fi System

Mini Hi-Fi System

Dunc

Want to hook up a mini system to cable, but the only accessible
outlet is the one that has my computer attached, resulting in a
weaker signal than desirable. Is there any device that I can attach
to the outlet to beef up the signal without causing computer problems?