Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NEW.NET/ BlackIce ETC

NEW.NET/ BlackIce ETC

Preesi

Christmas night I uninstalled NEW.NET, shortly thereafter my firewall
is blocking me from using the internet. I cant log onto to
Email/Newsgroups/Weatherbug/IE or AOL.
It does let me get into Paltalk and the temperature on Weatherbug
and occasionally lets me into newsgroups.
Ive called my ISP and they say it's my firewalls problem, EVEN though
Ive had Black Ice for 7 years and have had no problems.
The ONLY way I can get into ANYTHING is if I stop the BlackIce engine
and sign onto AOL, then start Black Ice up again.
I think NEW.NET ****ed something up.
Any clues?

--
preesi