Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Recording audio from DVD

Recording audio from DVD

Arild

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how I can record/rip a song from a DVD movie in an easy
way ?

SgtMinor

Arild wrote:

> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me how I can record/rip a song from a DVD movie in an easy
> way ?

Try VirtualDub, free from:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/v...0.zip?download

More good stuff here:
http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/vir...procedures.htm

Arild

How do you do that using Virtualdub ?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Arild wrote:
> How do you do that using Virtualdub ?

http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/vir...procedures.htm

> "SgtMinor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Arild wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Can anyone tell me how I can record/rip a song from a DVD movie in an
>>> easy way ?

>> Try VirtualDub, free from:
>> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/v...0.zip?download
>>
>> More good stuff here:
>> http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/vir...procedures.htm

Limp Man

"Arild" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S7%zd.1659$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me how I can record/rip a song from a DVD movie in an easy
> way ?

Use this software.all video converter.
http://www.zealotsoft.net/

Arild

This seems to be how to extract audio from an .avi file, I would like to
know how to extract a song from a DVD movie in my DVD-ROM. Thanks for your
effort anyway !

"SgtMinor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Arild wrote:
>> How do you do that using Virtualdub ?

> http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/vir...procedures.htm
>>

>> "SgtMinor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Try VirtualDub, free from:
>>> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/v...0.zip?download
>>>
>>> More good stuff here:
>>> http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/vir...procedures.htm

gigajosh

Check this out m8:
http://www.mp3-guides.com/content/view/15/40/

(DVD decrypter, the prog used in this guide, is wicked anyway for backing up
your rented DVD's ))

"Arild" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uBeAd.1932$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This seems to be how to extract audio from an .avi file, I would like to
> know how to extract a song from a DVD movie in my DVD-ROM. Thanks for your
> effort anyway !
>

> "SgtMinor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Arild wrote:
>>> How do you do that using Virtualdub ?

>> http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/vir...procedures.htm
>>>

>>> "SgtMinor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

gigajosh

Oh, I should credit the site I got the link from:
http://www.videohelp.com/convert
Lots and lots of handy conversion guides..