Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Re: Is this OK?

Re: Is this OK?

Rain Adelbert

I think this is absolutely fine. You get the divided clock out from
flip-flop and it should be clean.
The other thing is, thechnology specific, if your flip-flop is strong enough
to drive the clock line. Normally the synthesis tool solves this for you,
otherwise insert a clock buffer.

Rain

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...