Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Screen Capture, Motion-Video...

Screen Capture, Motion-Video...

xhead

is there a free or low cost screen motion or video capture software online
that's not to hard to configure, many thanks...

Boomer

"xhead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote message

> is there a free or low cost screen motion or video capture
> software online that's not to hard to configure, many
> thanks...

Hi

You might want to look at one of the many www software sites.
Here are two.
http://www.snapfiles.com
http://www.freewarehome.com/index.ht...Screen_Capture
_t.html