Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Visited by Freddy K. during the night

Visited by Freddy K. during the night

Richard

Sound asleep I was in my own bed in my cozy below zero mobile home.
I wake up to a noise I heard. I poked my head out the door, which was closed
[I don't close my door].
I looked out and saw a hallway, which I do not have, down a flight of
stairs, which I do not have, to a flopping door just a few feet from the
landing of the stairs.
The door was wiggling around with some panels moving up and down.
Ok so I know it's a dream and go with it.
As I backed in to the bedroom I began to close the door, which I never do,
and lo and behold......
"Freddy? What the hell are you doing here? Now I know it is a dream."
Dressed accordingly in his macarbe outfit, he smiled and moved towards me,
pushing me down on the bed.
We had a nice long chat and during the chat he conjurs up a "contract" for
me to sign.
However, every few seconds the contract paper changed size and dimensions in
every way as did the text.
"No way am I signing this BS!"
He towered over me face to face and for some reason, I put my tumb against
his adam's apple, the rest of my hand around his neck and
squeeeeeezzzzzeeeeeeeed!
Like a scene out of a sci-fi movie, his body began to crumble away slowly
like a lightning storm. I continued to hold while being showered with the
light.
Then I woke up.

Freddy who? you ask?

Freddy Kreuger of course, from "A nightmare on elm street".

George

Damn, Richard, you really need to lay off the egg nog!!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sound asleep I was in my own bed in my cozy below zero mobile home.
> I wake up to a noise I heard. I poked my head out the door, which was

closed
> [I don't close my door].
> I looked out and saw a hallway, which I do not have, down a flight of
> stairs, which I do not have, to a flopping door just a few feet from the
> landing of the stairs.
> The door was wiggling around with some panels moving up and down.
> Ok so I know it's a dream and go with it.
> As I backed in to the bedroom I began to close the door, which I never do,
> and lo and behold......
> "Freddy? What the hell are you doing here? Now I know it is a dream."
> Dressed accordingly in his macarbe outfit, he smiled and moved towards me,
> pushing me down on the bed.
> We had a nice long chat and during the chat he conjurs up a "contract" for
> me to sign.
> However, every few seconds the contract paper changed size and dimensions

in
> every way as did the text.
> "No way am I signing this BS!"
> He towered over me face to face and for some reason, I put my tumb against
> his adam's apple, the rest of my hand around his neck and
> squeeeeeezzzzzeeeeeeeed!
> Like a scene out of a sci-fi movie, his body began to crumble away slowly
> like a lightning storm. I continued to hold while being showered with the
> light.
> Then I woke up.
>
> Freddy who? you ask?
>
> Freddy Kreuger of course, from "A nightmare on elm street".

Toolman Tim

LMAO! You are *so* correct, George!

"George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| Damn, Richard, you really need to lay off the egg nog!!
|
| "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > Sound asleep I was in my own bed in my cozy below zero mobile home.
| > I wake up to a noise I heard. I poked my head out the door, which was
| closed
| > [I don't close my door].
| > I looked out and saw a hallway, which I do not have, down a flight of
| > stairs, which I do not have, to a flopping door just a few feet from the
| > landing of the stairs.
| > The door was wiggling around with some panels moving up and down.
| > Ok so I know it's a dream and go with it.
| > As I backed in to the bedroom I began to close the door, which I never
do,
| > and lo and behold......
| > "Freddy? What the hell are you doing here? Now I know it is a dream."
| > Dressed accordingly in his macarbe outfit, he smiled and moved towards
me,
| > pushing me down on the bed.
| > We had a nice long chat and during the chat he conjurs up a "contract"
for
| > me to sign.
| > However, every few seconds the contract paper changed size and
dimensions
| in
| > every way as did the text.
| > "No way am I signing this BS!"
| > He towered over me face to face and for some reason, I put my tumb
against
| > his adam's apple, the rest of my hand around his neck and
| > squeeeeeezzzzzeeeeeeeed!
| > Like a scene out of a sci-fi movie, his body began to crumble away
slowly
| > like a lightning storm. I continued to hold while being showered with
the
| > light.
| > Then I woke up.
| >
| > Freddy who? you ask?
| >
| > Freddy Kreuger of course, from "A nightmare on elm street".

docmill

Let's all hope he visits us one night. Right after ringing the double odd
buck doorbell. Hey, here's the lyrics to that unearhtly geek song that has
the enchanting backgroung music.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?C15725A1A

"Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Jrpzd.50527$(E-Mail Removed):

--
+++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

Richard

Toolman Tim wrote:

> LMAO! You are *so* correct, George!

Maybe the problem is I didn't have enough eh?
Now waht did eye dew with thet bittlle?

"I'm not drunk you tilly swit. I can table you under the drink any time!"

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Toolman Tim wrote:
|
| > LMAO! You are *so* correct, George!
|

| Maybe the problem is I didn't have enough eh?
| Now waht did eye dew with thet bittlle?
|
| "I'm not drunk you tilly swit. I can table you under the drink any time!"

I've got a cheap bottle of wine you can have <g>

The non-night night shot Vance Digital Photography 3 10-13-2010 01:47 AM
wholesale freddy vs jason dvds and t3 phan989 DVD Video 1 02-03-2004 06:37 PM
Freddy Mercury. Max MCSE 8 01-13-2004 03:52 AM
WTD: Freddy VS Jason in UK (ASAP) Mike7883uk DVD Video 0 01-07-2004 09:20 PM
Freddy vs. Jason: JASON WINS John Doe Computer Support 98 09-09-2003 12:09 PM

Advertisments