Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > merry christmas!!!!

merry christmas!!!!

doS

Old Gringo

doS wrote:

--
Old Gringo George
Just West Of Nowhere

Bryan

doS wrote:

Wishing you and yours the very best of the season!

Toolman Tim

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m13zd.1381$(E-Mail Removed)...
| doS wrote:
|
| Wishing you and yours the very best of the season!

How about like this: a nice soft chair, a glass of imported wine, a good
movie, and only *one* computer on the workbench that needs to be finished
this weekend - *that's* a recipe for a happy holiday ;o)

Lord Abbott Crodgestick-Cenningbury

doS, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the over-active, humdrum hoof, and
minor, worthless author of usenet posts, scrawled:

Aye up!

--
Lunch was nice;

Tainted viper carbuncle with clove extract microwaved on top of scorched
chef's pubic hairs, dished up in a splashing bowl with a slew of dull pieces
of rhubarb and bone in bitter blood, a side of fruit and a container of
humpbacked whale urine.

Mr Spite

ditto that to the whole world, whatever holiday you want to be may it be a
very marry one... peace to all...

"doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cA1zd.26706$(E-Mail Removed)...

Bryan

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:m13zd.1381$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> doS wrote:
>>
>> Wishing you and yours the very best of the season!
>>

> How about like this: a nice soft chair, a glass of imported wine, a
> good movie, and only *one* computer on the workbench that needs to be
> finished this weekend - *that's* a recipe for a happy holiday ;o)

Merry Christmas unholy Front Page News 11 12-28-2005 05:43 AM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! Jay Wireless Networking 1 12-24-2005 09:49 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Mike T. MCSE 0 12-25-2004 05:10 PM
Newbie and Merry Christmas =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWRfam9uZXM=?= MCSE 2 12-24-2004 05:13 PM
OT: Our favorite MCSE wishes you a Merry Christmas! =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 2 12-06-2004 02:02 AM

Advertisments