Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Santa spotted!

Santa spotted!

Steve

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Brian G

news:cqht8m$5ib$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.noradsanta.org/

Been following this for a number of years now and for the very first time,
my six year old niece saw Santa over Japan on his sled, outpacing the bullet
train - oh! What a picture of sheer awe and wonder on her face - for her
Santa exists, it was great

Brian G