Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Forbidden

Forbidden

mark marshall

Help
I constantly get a message saying Forbidden access denied due to access
control list when i try to get on the net, I have tried a search for this
list but cant find it, any help will be greatfully received

Mark

anthonyberet

"mark marshall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9DWyd.395$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Help
> I constantly get a message saying Forbidden access denied due to access
> control list when i try to get on the net, I have tried a search for this
> list but cant find it, any help will be greatfully received

Ask your Dad.

David Hemingsley

you probably need to configure your firewall

"mark marshall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9DWyd.395$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Help
> I constantly get a message saying Forbidden access denied due to access
> control list when i try to get on the net, I have tried a search for this
> list but cant find it, any help will be greatfully received
>
> Mark

SecretS

Ask your Dad how to configure your firewall, seems to be the answer!

<<SS>>

Richard

mark marshall wrote:

> Help
> I constantly get a message saying Forbidden access denied due to access
> control list when i try to get on the net, I have tried a search for this
> list but cant find it, any help will be greatfully received

> Mark

You are on a network and the administrator has a contol list denying access
to certain sites.
You would not find that list on YOUR machine.

Or if you are a child and the machine is running something like Windows XP
under a network, then only the administrator would have access to that file.

Sorry. But you're gonna have to suffer and not be able to visit all of those
adult web sites.

Thund3rstruck_n0i

Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<(E-Mail Removed)>

> You are on a network and the administrator has a contol list denying
> access to certain sites.
> You would not find that list on YOUR machine.
>
> Or if you are a child and the machine is running something like Windows XP
> under a network, then only the administrator would have access to that
> file.
>
> Sorry. But you're gonna have to suffer and not be able to visit all of
> those adult web sites.

Anyone else but me see the sick humor in this message?

NOI

From:
"Richard" <Anonymous@127.001>
Newsgroups: