Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Possible spyware?

Possible spyware?

Sonja Grounder

When booting up there appears an unknown program in the conrol pannel (right
at the bottom site). It rests there about 2 minutes and then disappears. I
cannot open it and tells in properties only 'Internet'. Anybody knows this,
how can I remove it?
Thanks for helping!

WormWood

<sigh> what control panel.......what bottom site...what does the icon
look like, if any? Why are you posting with so little (or no)
information?

"Sonja Grounder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When booting up there appears an unknown program in the conrol pannel
> (right at the bottom site). It rests there about 2 minutes and then
> disappears. I cannot open it and tells in properties only 'Internet'.
> Anybody knows this, how can I remove it?
> Thanks for helping!

Sonja Grounder

When I try to open it, it says 'c.s. version ....." and demands a password.
Some sort of password protectes spyware perhaps, but this seeems a little
bit puzzling to me. The icon is very colorfull.

Greeting an many thanks
Sonja
news:(E-Mail Removed)...