Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Removing home search assistant

Removing home search assistant

Buffy

Does anyone know how to remove this annoying thing. I run Adaware, S&D
Destroy, CWShredder, No adware, Bazooka and none of them will get rid of
it. I did see a link to a removal site but it is down ata present. Any
info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Old Gringo

Buffy wrote:
> Does anyone know how to remove this annoying thing. I run Adaware, S&D
> Destroy, CWShredder, No adware, Bazooka and none of them will get rid of
> it. I did see a link to a removal site but it is down ata present. Any
> info would be greatly appreciated
>
> Thanks

I didn't read any of this but seems like it might help:

Old Gringo George
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Jamie MacBrayne

"Buffy" <stuartDONT-SEND-ME@aberhondduRUBBISH!!!!!!.me.uk> wrote in message
news:cqa5v9$87q$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net...
> Does anyone know how to remove this annoying thing. I run Adaware, S&D
> Destroy, CWShredder, No adware, Bazooka and none of them will get rid of
> it. I did see a link to a removal site but it is down ata present. Any
> info would be greatly appreciated
>
> Thanks

Try downloading 30 day trial version of Webroot's SpySweeper.

kristian kamben

Buffy skrev:
> Does anyone know how to remove this annoying thing. I run Adaware, S&D
> Destroy, CWShredder, No adware, Bazooka and none of them will get rid of
> it. I did see a link to a removal site but it is down ata present. Any
> info would be greatly appreciated
>
> Thanks

U can check this :
http://www.computerforum.com/showthr...0989#post30989

Kris

Ray

Spybot should take care of it. Does Spybot and Adaware have the latest
updates? I would install and update SpywareBlaster also to prevent your
browser from being hijacked again.