Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MS Net Messenger Sign In

MS Net Messenger Sign In

Alan

The sign in box for MSN messenger contains e-mail addresses for previous
users on my pc - how can I remove them ? Keep deleting them but next time I
sign on they come back

Alan

Himszy

"Alan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cq9pc7$i6f$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The sign in box for MSN messenger contains e-mail addresses for previous
> users on my pc - how can I remove them ? Keep deleting them but next time

> sign on they come back
>

> Alan

Tools ---> Internet Options somewhere in there

Alan

Well thanks for trying but the info given didn't get me v far - any other
suggestions?

"Himszy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsc1yd.4653$(E-Mail Removed) k...

> "Alan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cq9pc7$i6f$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The sign in box for MSN messenger contains e-mail addresses for previous
>> users on my pc - how can I remove them ? Keep deleting them but next time

>> sign on they come back
>>

>> Alan
>>

> Tools ---> Internet Options somewhere in there

trout

Alan wrote:

> Well thanks for trying but the info given didn't get me v far - any
> other suggestions?

First, clean out any cookies that may be related: Passport, MSN,
etc. Then, in Internet Options, go to the Content tab, click on Auto
Complete, and then Clear Forms / Passwords.