Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Re: looking for systemC cores

Re: looking for systemC cores

Andrew Paule

Hi Srini:

I'd look on either systemc.org or opencores.org - systemc is only
really starting, and if you get one done, maybe drop it up there too.
Opencores is a group that's been around a while, and some of the other
people may have knowledge of this stuff.

Andrew

srini wrote:

>Hi,
>
> I am looking for SystemC IP cores for some video/SoC applications
>(like MPEG4, mp3 decoder, etc.).
>
> Is it possible to get such SystemC cores for free from somewhere?
>
>thanks
>
>-srini

[SystemC] AMBA AHB Bus implementation Herwig Dietl VHDL 1 08-20-2006 11:41 AM
goto statement is recommened in systemc? youngsun park VHDL 2 11-18-2003 03:47 PM
[SystemC] References Herwig Dietl VHDL 4 10-28-2003 07:25 AM
cast from sc_ufixed to int in systemC Andreas VHDL 1 10-13-2003 06:07 AM
SystemC std_logic resolved type zoro VHDL 2 07-05-2003 07:16 PM

Advertisments