Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > problems with Ebay on NTL dialup

problems with Ebay on NTL dialup

William the Wombat

I can sometimes get the main page but have great difficulty getting past the
log in page. If I connect with another ISP then there is no problem. Anyone
have the answer?

I use Internet Explorer (and get the "page unavailable" error message) and
Firefox (which gives "document contains no data" error message)

For a few months I've been able to bypass this problem by disconnecting and
dialling up again - usually around 3 teims until I get a connection that
works, but that doesn't work now.