Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > WinXP programs not installing ?!

WinXP programs not installing ?!

Richard Velez

I'm currently running Windows XP SP2. Recently, I tried to install some
software and the system doesn't allow it to install. I haven't been able to
install anything. This started recently, not because of the SP2
installation.

Any info on fixing this would be great.

Rickie

°Mike°

Stacks of information to go on there, isn't there?

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:56:32 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Richard Velez scrawled:

--