Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > second speech recognition training

second speech recognition training

Eli Aran

xp pro 256 Meg Ram 2.4 Ghz CPU
i have a voice recognition program called Nitrous Voice Flux 2.0
i found the voice training button here:
start-> controle panel-> speech-> "other" tab -> SAPI 4 Control Panel
(button) -> speech input-Microsoft Speech Recognition Engine 4.0 English.
when i clicked on the later, i got the "Training" button at the bottom of
the window to show up again. this is where i did my training.
my question is: if i do a second (and third etc) training for my voice
recognition
will this improve the recognition of my voice and words or will it replace
the first (or previous) training session completely?
is doing several recognition trainings the best means to get the app to
better
understand my words or is the another (better?) way or program that does
that?

Java Speech Recognition IFlyJava Java 1 03-25-2005 04:34 PM
speech recognition tab missing Eli Aran Computer Support 3 12-19-2004 07:31 PM
Speech recognition system in VHDL? - ideas or resources? David VHDL 2 11-02-2004 02:36 AM
JAVA SPEECH RECOGNITION Pak_indo Java 2 09-26-2004 05:48 AM
Can anyone suggest a good headset/mic for chat and speech recognition for less than $30? Jeff M. Ingram Computer Support 0 01-19-2004 10:52 PM

Advertisments