Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TURN£3 IN TO THOUSANDS DONT MISS OUT

TURN£3 IN TO THOUSANDS DONT MISS OUT

Suleman Chohan

How to Turn £3 into £10,000 in 30 Days with PayPal!

" I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY

CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT."

"I turned £3 into £14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business

plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take

action on the following instructions, I will personally GUARANTEE that you

will enjoy a similar return!"

Please do not be skeptical about this program. At least think about it for

a few days. Otherwise you will be throwing away over £10,000 in cash!

The business plan I am about to share with you works perfectly every single

time. I've never made less than £10,000 from it on each occasion. Let me

assure you that this is a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, a perfectly legal

moneymaking enterprise. It does not require you to sell anything. It does

not require you to speak to your friends, family or anybody else (unless

you want to). In fact, you do not need to come into contact with any people

whatsoever. Anyone with a pulse can become successful and make their fortune

with this system. If you believe that 'every dog has his day', then follow

the simple step-by-step plan exactly as it is set out below. If you do this

and this alone, I GUARANTEE that within the next 30 days you will receive

over £10,000 in cash via your PayPal account. I know that this must sound

like an outrageous claim, particularly if you've never had possession of

this sort of money before, but believe me, this business works like nothing

else you may have seen before in your life! By following the simple 3-step

plan set out below, within a few short weeks your life will be transformed

beyond all recognition! Please do not allow your initial skepticism to
deprive

you of certain financial success.

If you decide not to take advantage of this life-changing opportunity, I

would like you to know that I sincerely respect your decision and I
understand

that you will have your reasons. I therefore wish you the very best of luck

for the future. I am able to say this with absolute sincerity because, as

you will see, if you decide to work this plan, I will not receive any
financial

compensation from you whatsoever. After all, I am sharing this system with

you for free. However, remember life is short. Nobody has ever said that

you can't have the financial freedom to do what you want to do, when you

want to do it. But you must first pay the price. The price here is action;

it's as simple as that! I'm very proud to be able to say that I've fulfilled

my duty to my wife and children by securing their financial future in a

very uncertain world, and I don't believe that any price is too great to

pay for such peace of mind.

THIS IS THE CHEAPEST, FASTEST & EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE - PERIOD!

There are a lot of companies out there offering to put you in your own
business,

but I'm so certain you will make a SERIOUS INCOME with what I am going to

tell you that I'm willing to roll up my sleeves and help you begin - RIGHT

NOW!!

Remember, I am not asking you to send me a single penny for the lucrative

business project I am about to share with you. In addition, you will not

be asked to buy anything or sacrifice your free time. You will make some

fast and easy cash, using just a copy of this email and the simplest and

most popular Internet payment system in existence!

You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such

as 20/20 and Oprah Winfrey, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street

Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail.

This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms

for at least ten years. But in the early days, it required a lot more time

and effort, as well as an outlay of a few hundred pounds. However, thanks

to PayPal and the Internet, the outlay is now virtually ZERO! On top of

that, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has

EVER been!

If you're already running a home business, you can easily do this one along

with it. If not, this is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to earn serious money

online that you've ever seen so far in the history of the Internet! This

program works no matter what country you are in, or what currency you use.

It doesn't matter how old or how young you are. And you certainly won't

need any special knowledge or talent. You won't need to run a website, or

make phone calls, or make photocopies, or send out letters through the mail,

or pay for advertising, etc. The only things you will need are:

* An email address

* A Premier or Business PayPal account with at least £3 deposited in it

* 30 minutes of your time

This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
absolutely

no work whatsoever to do on your part. And yet, you will stand to gain many

thousands of pounds within the next few weeks from those 30 minutes of easy

work! Yes, I know, it sounds too good to be true! I thought exactly the

same thing myself until I actually tried it out!

Even if you are already involved in another program, stay with it, but do

yourself a big favour and DO THIS ONE as well. You have absolutely NOTHING

to lose, but you stand to gain a LIFE-CHANGING amount of money within the

next few weeks! In fact, there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can

generate from this one single business program!!

The facts are simple: If you need to make a few thousand pounds REALLY FAST,

then this program is the way to do it! It's the CHEAPEST, FASTEST, EASIEST,

and MOST LUCRATIVE program you will ever participate in!

Please be sure to read all of this page . . . take your time, come back

to it . . . go over and over it, you won't be sorry, I can certainly promise

you that! If you don't have time to read all of this now, then save this

page, or add it to your Favorites list, so you can come back to it later.

ALL YOU NEED IS A PAYPAL ACCOUNT & AN EMAIL ADDRESS!

Just about everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon!)

and when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a
member

of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent
standing.

PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online that

anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join for FREE! Once

you have a PayPal account, you can send and receive credit card payments

to or from anyone - anywhere in the world! Please read further before you

go there... You can complete this whole process within just half an hour

and you will NEVER forget the day you decided to do so!!!

NEED PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals

who decided to invest nothing more than £3 and half an hour of their time

to participate in this program:

" What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago, and

although I haven't made 10 grand yet, I'm already up to £6,135. I'm
absolutely

gob smacked." Alan Humphries , Leicester

"This is Lisa. Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40
e-mail's

out like you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be
honest,

I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my
paypal

account a week later, there was over £3,000 in it! After 30 days I now have

over £11,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!" Lisa McDonald, Northampton

" I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal
account.

Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to £7,449. At first I
thought

there had been some sort of error with my account!" Richard Barrie ,
Cirencester

Just a few months ago, each of these people were doing the same thing as

you are at this very moment - reading this! But because they decided to

follow the simple instructions given below, they are now considerably better

off as a result. And there's no reason whatsoever why you can't share in

this success. You've got nothing to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain! Let's

get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then

prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days!

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. . .

STEP 1

Ok, if you're not already a PayPal user, the very first thing you need to

do is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just two minutes!

Here's the URL:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=EB68JCAUY7BAY

Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS

account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a
PERSONAL

account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from

other people.

STEP 2

It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order

to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your Premier/Business

PayPal account is to IMMEDIATELY send a £3 payment from your PayPal account

to the FIRST email address in the list below, along with a note saying:

" Please add me to your mailing list." Be certain to add this note, as this

is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment

are under "SEND MONEY" at the Paypal Site. It's so Easy!!

When you send your £3 payment to the first address in the list, do it with

a great big smile on your face because "as you sow, so shall you reap!"

Here's the current list:

(1) http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

(2) (E-Mail Removed)

(3) (E-Mail Removed)

(4) (E-Mail Removed)

(5) (E-Mail Removed)

After you have transferred a £3 payment to the email address at the top

of the list, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable,

overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You've

just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a

great number of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have

now seen for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

STEP 3

Once you've sent a £3 payment to the address at the top of the list (along

with your note - this is VERY important!), the next thing you need to do

is to obtain a copy of this email message, as you'll be sending it out to

at least 40 people. The copy that you will send out will contain YOUR unique

PayPal referral URL and YOUR email address at number 5 in the list - having

deleted the address at Number 1 in the list, and moving the others up a

position. The easiest way to do this is to:

(A) Go to your toolbar (at the very top of the screen) and select EDIT and

then SELECT ALL.

(B) Go to the toolbar again and select EDIT and then COPY.

(C) Start (compose) a new email message (PLAIN TEXT so everyone can view

it!).

(D) Fill in your email address and subject line.

(E) Go to EDIT and PASTE to paste this text into your new email message.

Now you can edit this email message in any way you want!

The first thing to edit are the email addresses in the list above. Delete

the top email address, and then move the others up a position, and then

add YOUR email address to the bottom of the list (the number 5 position).

Be sure to use your email address that is associated with your PayPal
account.

But DO NOT forget to send £3 via PayPal (along with your note!) to the email

address at position number 1 before deleting it!

Don't be tempted to add your name to position 1 in order to earn money fast!

It doesn't work like that! If you do that, you will ONLY reach the people

you directly send emails to, and then your name will be immediately removed

from the No.1 place and you won't reach thousands of people! But, if you

add your name to the Number 5 position, there will be literally thousands

of people receiving and sending email's later - when your name is at the

Number 1 spot!!!

Now you need to edit the PayPal referring URL (shown above in Step 1) with

your own PayPal referring URL. You can find YOUR referring URL at Paypal

after you join. Just look at the bottom of the first page once you sign

into Paypal, and click on the "referrals" link. You will be given a
referring

URL similar to the one above, except the code number at the end will be

different. Simply delete the current PayPal referral URL in Step 1 above,

and replace it with your PayPal referral URL.

(F) Once you've edited your email message as outlined above, send out a

minimum of 40 copies of this email - but only to people you know, or to

people who respond to MLM offers, or to people who've sent YOU offers. By

sending this letter and the payment via EMAIL, the response time is
EXTREMELY

fast.......... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!!! That's why it takes

only a few days for those £3 payments to start flooding into your PayPal

account!

THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT! The whole process should take you about 30
minutes

to complete. BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Half an hour of easy work is all that's needed - no capital outlay, no
postage

stamps, no printing, copying or waiting, and the concept is 100% legal.

Within 30 days, over £10,000 cash will pass through your PayPal account.

And that's GUARANTEED. In fact, you can expect to receive a substantial

number of £3 payments within the first few days! Keep a copy of your email

safe so that you can use it again whenever you need more cash!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

When you send out your emails, your email address will initially be at
Number

5 in the list. That's the best position it can be in at this stage if you

want to make serious money. The response-rate for this program is much
higher

than any typical email marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which

are explained later. As long as you send your emails to people who are
likely

to be interested in this program, on average, you can expect a response

from about 25% of the people you send to. But let's be extremely
conservative

here and assume that you receive an average response rate of only 12.5%.

.. .

If you send out your email to 40 different people, you can expect at least

5 of those people to do exactly what you did (12.5% of 40 = 5). By this

time, your email address will have moved up to No.4 in the list, and this

list will now have reached around 200 people (5 x 40).

Out of those 200 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to participate

(12.5% of 200 = 25), so that's a further 1,000 emails (25 x 40) being sent

out and your email address will have risen to No.3 in the list.

Out of those 1,000 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to
participate

(12.5% of 1,000 = 125), so that's a further 5,000 emails (125 x 40) being

sent out with you now at the No.2 position.

Out of those 5,000 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to respond

(12.5% of 5,000 = 625), so that's 25,000 emails (625 x 40) being sent out

with YOUR ADDRESS at the No.1 spot!

Now, out of those 25,000 people, you can expect around 3,125 of them to

respond (12.5% of 25,000 = 3,125). And since you will now be at NUMBER 1

in the list, you will receive: £9,375 (3,125 x £3).

So, when your name starts to hit the Number 1 position within the next few

days, it will be YOUR turn to collect the money! Over the course of 30 days,

this money will be sent to you by a few thousand people just like yourself

- who are willing to invest half an hour to receive around £10,000 or more

in cash! The first payments will arrive within a few days, and they will

continue at the rate of about 100 payments per day for about 30 days. After

that time, the volume of payments begins to taper off as your email address

vacates the Number 1 position.

That's all you need to do! There will be around £10,000 in £3 payments
waiting

for you in your PayPal account within the next few weeks. £10,000 for just

30 minutes work! This is real money that you can spend on anything you wish!

Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend it directly from your

PayPal account!!! It's just that easy!!! I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

But there's more!!! For each person who signs up with PayPal as a result

of using YOUR unique referral URL, you will automatically receive a referral

bonus of up to £75 from PayPal! So, you could very easily make an extra

few hundred pounds on top of the amount above!

Remember, the 12.5% example above is assuming that 35 out of the 40 people

you send your email to will do absolutely nothing except delete your email.

However, if you follow the plan correctly and send your emails only to
people

who are likely to want to participate, you can expect a typical
response-rate

of around 25%. The 12.5% example is only given as a worst-case-scenario.

Additionally, the example assumes that each participant will only send out

40 emails. Imagine what would happen if each participant sent out 1,000

emails instead of just 40! Believe me, many people will do this and much

more!

Consider this! Millions of people surf the Internet every single day, all

over the world! Plus there are 50,000 new people who get on the Internet

every month! The people who send you offers by email can provide you with

an excellent source of bulk email addresses to send to. You can also send

out emails to all of your family, friends, and to anyone who you think would

want to invest £3 and 30 minutes of their time to make a substantial lump

sum within a month. If you want to operate this business continuously, you

should consider obtaining bulk lists of email addresses from a reputable

mailing list company. That's how I've managed to stay in business for the

last 2 years. If you already have a legitimate mailing list, then this would

be the most profitable way to make use of it. There are many websites that

sell thousands of fresh opt-in email addresses of people who have subscribed

to receive exactly this type of program. For example, check out the
following

two sites...the possibilities are endless, and it's so easy!

Unlike many other MLM programs, this 5-LEVEL PROGRAM costs you only £3.

That's right, only £3 ONCE, which is much more realistic and provides much,

much faster results. Only the first person on the list gets your £3 gift,

but everyone in the list will rise to that Number 1 position as thousands

of emails are being sent out. No cheating can occur (don't be fooled by

claims that this system can be cheated) as Paypal only allows one account

per person. Because it is so easy, the response rate is VERY HIGH and VERY

FAST - Internet email FAST, and you will start seeing dramatic results in

less than one week! JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS!

You need only mail out 40 copies to start with. Start right away, and send

to personal contacts and reply to people who send their programs to you,

as they are already working on the web. They know these programs work and

they are already believers in the system! This is NOT considered SPAM if

you are responding to other people's offers, or sending to friends, family

and contacts, or if you are using a legitimate opt-in list.

So, email your letters out today, and then prepare yourself for a huge
influx

of cash within the next 30 days!!!

4 FACTORS THAT MAKE THIS PROGRAM SO SUCCESSFUL. . .

* EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE

* EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE

* UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL

* QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED

Because of the VIRTUALLY ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL,

this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! And all from just a simple email

and one simple £3 PayPal transaction! In fact, this program has faster
results,

and a higher response rate, than any other Internet program you could
possibly

participate in! For most email marketing campaigns, the average response

rate is between 0.5% and 5%. However, this particular program typically

generates a response rate of between 20% and 30%. This is because this
program

is so easy to implement, it costs next to nothing, it takes just 30 minutes

to implement, and the results can be seen within days.

I've been watching this type of MLM program for years and this is about

as easy and fast as you can get it. No stamps, no envelopes, no printed

copies to be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This program really

keeps it "short and simple"!

Believe me, you will be rewarded long before those thousands of people even

begin to receive emails with your email address at the Number 1 position!

This is because PayPal will automatically pay you up to £75 for each
referral.

Yes, every time someone signs up with PayPal after reading one of your
emails,

you will receive up to £75 from PayPal!

UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!

This program is structured for everyone to send only 40 emails each to
start.

However, you are certainly not limited to 40. Send out as many emails as

you want. Every 40 emails you send has a return of AT LEAST £10,000 WITHIN

30 DAYS. So, if you can email 50, or 100, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE

YOU PUT INTO IT, THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!

However, you MUST remember that sneaking your name higher up on the list

will NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the other people

who have put in the effort and have earned the right to be there. So please,

play by the rules and the serious money will come to you!

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different
programs

out there on the Web, but if you don't try this you will never know. I felt

exactly the same as you probably do right now. I wanted to believe but I

just couldn't help thinking that there was some sort of catch. But then

I realized that I had absolutely nothing to lose. After all, I was only

being asked to invest a measly £3, and yet I could earn many thousands of

pounds within a month. And all for just half an hour of my time! Therefore

I went ahead and did exactly as the email requested. This took me around

30 minutes in total, and I'm so, so, glad I did that!

To get started, just use the URL link in Step 1 above to sign up for a free

PayPal Premier (or Business) account.

But please play by the rules! This program doesn't cost anything but £3

and about half an hour of your time, and if everyone plays fair, everyone

WINS!!

So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make

over £10,000 within the next few weeks. The only thing that can hold you

back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts

you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this

plan into practice. Trust me on this! You certainly won't regret it.

SOME NOTES FROM PAYPAL WHICH YOU MAY FIND USEFUL

PayPal lets you pay anyone with an email address and is the world's Number

1 online payment service. PayPal is accepted on over 3 million eBay auctions

as well as a countless number of online shops. You can also use PayPal to

pay your friends - for example, it's a convenient way to split the phone

bill with your room-mate, send cash to your kids in college, or send cash

to someone in another country. Better yet, you can also earn a referral

bonus of up to £75 each time someone signs up for a PayPal account using

your referral URL!

When you send money through PayPal, you can fund your payments with your

credit card or cheque account. You won't have to worry about your privacy,

because PayPal keeps your accounting information safe and secure. Making

a purchase with PayPal is far more secure than mailing a cheque or giving

your credit card number to a stranger. That's why over 9 MILLION people

from around the world use PayPal to move money. Signing up for a PayPal

account is free, easy, and it takes only a couple of minutes.

Thank you, and good luck in your ventures

Best regards

Mike

P.S. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some skeptics it is. But it

actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now. So, just make

a nice cup of tea and get started on it now. After all, you can't lose,

but you stand to gain more in the next few weeks than many people earn in

a year!