Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Re: free downloadable VLSI softwares

adarsh arora escribió:
> can u tell me from where i will get free downloadable softwares for
> VHDL/verilog simulation and synthesis , SPICE ,IC Station...... with
> free licences.
> waiting for ur help

http://ghdl.free.fr

Ajeetha Kumari

Hi,
Please check VHDL FAQ. Xilinix Webpack with Modelsim, SympanyEDA are few to name.

HTH,
Ajeetha
http://www.noveldv.com

a <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<beukeb$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> adarsh arora escribió:
> > can u tell me from where i will get free downloadable softwares for
> > VHDL/verilog simulation and synthesis , SPICE ,IC Station...... with
> > free licences.
> > waiting for ur help

> http://ghdl.free.fr

New VLSI Site with useful info pro.vlsi@gmail.com VHDL 0 03-12-2007 03:34 PM
New VLSI Site with useful info pro.vlsi@gmail.com VHDL 0 03-12-2007 03:33 PM
A Very good VLSI chip design & development website chipdesignart VHDL 0 03-06-2007 07:24 AM
future in VLSI Deepti VHDL 1 08-02-2006 11:14 AM
Help in choosing university for MS-PhD in VLSI Ranjith VHDL 0 11-25-2003 12:31 PM

Advertisments