Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OT: Whats the best memory in your experience?

OT: Whats the best memory in your experience?

AFK

Looking to get some 2700 DDR RAM, not sure if I should go for Corsair,
crucial or kingston.
Got some generic ones at the moment, paying the price for it now, errors,
software not running as it should etc.

thanx

Stevo

AFK wrote:
> Looking to get some 2700 DDR RAM, not sure if I should go for Corsair,
> crucial or kingston.
> Got some generic ones at the moment, paying the price for it now,
> errors, software not running as it should etc.
>
> thanx

Nothing is OT here...

GeIL, Corsair, Kingston/Kingmax.... would be my prefered order..

--
Stevo
(pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

My best memory was when I had to referee an all-night sorority pillow fight.

Lookout

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:40:16 GMT, "AFK" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Looking to get some 2700 DDR RAM, not sure if I should go for Corsair,
>crucial or kingston.
>Got some generic ones at the moment, paying the price for it now, errors,
>software not running as it should etc.
>
>thanx

The first time I a girl finished a blow job