Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Annoying Pop Up Window

Annoying Pop Up Window

Jack

How can I get rid of a Macromedia Pop Up Window that pops up every time I
open some News Pappers.
It is not in Add and Remove Programs to deleted there.
Where can I find it and deleted?
Thanks.
Jack.

°Mike°

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:18:13 GMT, in
<FUBwd.2219$(E-Mail Removed). net>
Jack scrawled:

>How can I get rid of a Macromedia Pop Up Window that pops
>up every time I open some News Pappers.

Simple: don't buy tabloid news pappers (sic).

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Old Gringo

Jack wrote:
> How can I get rid of a Macromedia Pop Up Window that pops up every time I
> open some News Pappers.
> It is not in Add and Remove Programs to deleted there.
> Where can I find it and deleted?
> Thanks.
> Jack.

Try the latest version of FireFox
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/index.html
With the proper extensions you can stop all adds in their tracks.

--
Old Gringo George
Just West Of Nowhere

Dan Bliven

every time I try to acces email on office works a norton pop out appears .
news:FUBwd.2219$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...