Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need help researching email push technology

Need help researching email push technology

vbMark

I'm doing research for work on email push technology but can't seem to find
the information that I need.

Here is what I need to know. I need to know if either one or both of these
phones support RIM's (Research in Motion) email push technology. The
phones are:

- Pocket PC
- Smartphone

I'll need official evidence/proof of support or lack thereof.

Thanks for your help!

SgtMinor

vbMark wrote:
> I'm doing research for work on email push technology but can't seem to find
> the information that I need.
>
> Here is what I need to know. I need to know if either one or both of these
> phones support RIM's (Research in Motion) email push technology. The
> phones are:
>
> - Pocket PC
> - Smartphone
>
> I'll need official evidence/proof of support or lack thereof.
>
> Thanks for your help!

Why not ask the manufacturers?

http://www.viewsonic.com/support/mob...c/pocketpcv35/

http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/

--
"Be sure to tell them you need Official Proof."

Mike Easter

vbMark wrote:
> Here is what I need to know. I need to know if either one or both of
> these phones support RIM's (Research in Motion) email push
> technology. The phones are:
>
> - Pocket PC
> - Smartphone

http://www.blackberry.com/products/l...pocketPC.shtml
BlackBerry ConnectT for Pocket PC enables Pocket PC mobile devices to
leverage the benefits of BlackBerry wireless services, including
BlackBerry Enterprise ServerT and BlackBerry Internet ServiceT. Now,
users can connect with email and other data applications and enjoy a
familiar Pocket PC user experience.

http://www.blackberry.com/products/l...ct/index.shtml
BlackBerry ConnectT will allow you to use proven, push-based BlackBerry
services to automatically and conveniently deliver email and other data
to and from your choice of wireless devices, operating systems and email
applications from participating manufacturers.

Nokia 6810 and Nokia 6820
HTC Pocket PC
Sony Ericsson P910
Motorola MPx and MPx220
Samsung

Palm OSŪ
Windows MobileT (Pocket PC)
Symbian OST

--
Mike Easter

vbMark

SgtMinor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> vbMark wrote:
>> I'm doing research for work on email push technology but can't seem
>> to find the information that I need.
>>
>> Here is what I need to know. I need to know if either one or both of
>> these phones support RIM's (Research in Motion) email push
>> technology. The phones are:
>>
>> - Pocket PC
>> - Smartphone
>>
>> I'll need official evidence/proof of support or lack thereof.
>>
>> Thanks for your help!

> Why not ask the manufacturers?
>
> http://www.viewsonic.com/support/mob...c/pocketpcv35/
>
> http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/

Thanks.

vbMark

"Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:nbhwd.745$(E-Mail Removed) k.net:

> vbMark wrote:
>> Here is what I need to know. I need to know if either one or both of
>> these phones support RIM's (Research in Motion) email push
>> technology. The phones are:
>>
>> - Pocket PC
>> - Smartphone

> http://www.blackberry.com/products/l...pocketPC.shtml
> BlackBerry ConnectT for Pocket PC enables Pocket PC mobile devices to
> leverage the benefits of BlackBerry wireless services, including
> BlackBerry Enterprise ServerT and BlackBerry Internet ServiceT. Now,
> users can connect with email and other data applications and enjoy a
> familiar Pocket PC user experience.
>
> http://www.blackberry.com/products/l...ct/index.shtml
> BlackBerry ConnectT will allow you to use proven, push-based
> BlackBerry services to automatically and conveniently deliver email
> and other data to and from your choice of wireless devices, operating
> systems and email applications from participating manufacturers.
>
> Nokia 6810 and Nokia 6820
> HTC Pocket PC
> Sony Ericsson P910
> Motorola MPx and MPx220