Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Linux Mandrake 10.1

Linux Mandrake 10.1

IT Help Desk

Thanks everyone that tried to assist in connecting to the internet. I still
have not managed to establish a connection but have decided to re-install
Linux Mandrake 10.1.

Cheers.

Blinky the Shark

IT Help Desk wrote:
> Thanks everyone that tried to assist in connecting to the internet. I still
> have not managed to establish a connection but have decided to re-install
> Linux Mandrake 10.1.

Probably not needed; that is not Windows. Should've listened to the
advice to ask in alt.os.linux.mandrake.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

why?

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:40:40 GMT, IT Help Desk wrote:

No need to start a new thread.

>Thanks everyone that tried to assist in connecting to the internet. I still
>have not managed to establish a connection but have decided to re-install

If your NIC isn't detected correctly you may well still get the
samething.

>Linux Mandrake 10.1.

Well it was a bit difficult to help since you never replied with the
output of any of the commands mentioned.

Me