Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Deamon Mount Question

Deamon Mount Question

*****General

I have used Deamon tools to mount 2 new virtual drives (G: and H but now I
want to get rid of these. How do I do this, there doesn't seem to be an
option in the program. (I do not want to unmount the images but remove the
actual drive that was used). Thanks.

hawhaw

open device manager & uninstall the SCSI device.

dadiOH

*****General wrote:
> I have used Deamon tools to mount 2 new virtual drives (G: and H
> but now I want to get rid of these. How do I do this, there doesn't
> seem to be an option in the program. (I do not want to unmount the
> images but remove the actual drive that was used). Thanks.

Lemme see...you made two virtual drives, stuck images on them and now
you want to dump the drives but keep the images mounted? Is that about
right?

Answer: think about it.

Possibility (remote)...is it that you want to change the drive letters?

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

*****General

"dadiOH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> *****General wrote:
> > I have used Deamon tools to mount 2 new virtual drives (G: and H
> > but now I want to get rid of these. How do I do this, there doesn't
> > seem to be an option in the program. (I do not want to unmount the
> > images but remove the actual drive that was used). Thanks.

> Lemme see...you made two virtual drives, stuck images on them and now
> you want to dump the drives but keep the images mounted? Is that about
> right?

Wrong. I have already unmounted the images. What I meant is that I don't
want people to tell me how to unmount the images but remove the drives. Done
thanks anyway.

*****General

"hawhaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9r%vd.27947$(E-Mail Removed)...

> open device manager & uninstall the SCSI device.

Thanks.

*****General

"*****General" <*****(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:J4_vd.554$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have used Deamon tools to mount 2 new virtual drives (G: and H but now
> want to get rid of these. How do I do this, there doesn't seem to be an
> option in the program. (I do not want to unmount the images but remove the
> actual drive that was used).

> "hawhaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9r%vd.27947$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> open device manager & uninstall the SCSI device.

I have tried this but when I reboot the drives reappear. Anyone?