Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > song name?

song name?

anOLDun

Lo All

Hope you can help with song name.

It is by Josh Groban and i think it is very new.

He sounds quite raw almost as if it is a live recording and towards the end
of the song he is joined by a female singer - it is quite a haunting song

I have been listening to many of his songs with females Celine Dione,
Charlotte Church but it isn't any of those.

The only other clue i can give is....... one of the words he sings is " you"
and sometimes he pronounces it as " yow".

I know it aint much to go on but her goodself says she likes it so wanna get
it for her.

cheers

ziggy

"anOLDun" <(E-Mail Removed)> Only went and said..... news:cppghs
$uee$(E-Mail Removed):

> Josh Groban

http://www.azlyrics.com/g/groban.html

Tried here?
ziggy

anOLDun

Hi Ziggy

Nope, but i will now

Thanks much appreciated

"ziggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "anOLDun" <(E-Mail Removed)> Only went and said..... news:cppghs
> $uee$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Josh Groban

> http://www.azlyrics.com/g/groban.html
>
> Tried here?
> ziggy

Emrys Davies

http://p071.ezboard.com/fjoshgrobanfrm16

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"anOLDun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cppghs$uee$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lo All
>
> Hope you can help with song name.
>
> It is by Josh Groban and i think it is very new.
>
> He sounds quite raw almost as if it is a live recording and towards

the end
> of the song he is joined by a female singer - it is quite a haunting

song

> I have been listening to many of his songs with females Celine Dione,
> Charlotte Church but it isn't any of those.
>
> The only other clue i can give is....... one of the words he sings is

" you"
> and sometimes he pronounces it as " yow".
>

> I know it aint much to go on but her goodself says she likes it so

wanna get
> it for her.
>
> cheers

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? XhArD Media 90 01-15-2013 10:03 PM
Song lyric site second choice on google offers download.trojan MikeF MCSE 0 08-31-2004 01:21 AM
name this song MCSE 2 06-01-2004 09:45 AM
name this song rond 2 MCSE 36 05-31-2004 08:10 PM
name this song MCSE 8 05-28-2004 06:33 PM

Advertisments