Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OT Best Site for Ratings of On-Line Retailers

OT Best Site for Ratings of On-Line Retailers

Mike

I'm spending a lot of money on line this Christmas.
What is the best web sitre for customer ratings of on-line retailers?

Thanks,

Mike.

Old Gringo

--
Old Gringo George
Just West Of Nowhere

Old Gringo

Mike wrote:
> I'm spending a lot of money on line this Christmas.
> What is the best web sitre for customer ratings of on-line retailers?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike.

Stick with retailers you know and feel you can trust.
***Nothing From India***

--

LB@notmine.com

Mike wrote:

> I'm spending a lot of money on line this Christmas.
> What is the best web sitre for customer ratings of on-line retailers?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike.

Since ratings are subjective and depend on what's important to you there
is probably no one best site so start with a google of your query.

LB

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

http://www.resellerratings.com/