Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PC Viewing vs DVD Player Viewing - MP3 play very fast

Ray Donzdorf

All my movie files on my hard disk can be viewed by programs on my
hard disk. Why can I view only certain movie files on my DVD Player hooked
up to my TV?

Is there a DVD Player that plays all formats? AVI? Real Video? Window Movie
Files? etc.

Very rarely after I burn MP3 files, when I play them, they play very fast on
my DVD Player?

Is there a DVD Player that can read Text files?

When I speak of DVD Player I am speaking of a DVD Player that hooks up to a
Stereo, TV or VCR.

Thanks Ray