Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CD Ripping...

CD Ripping...

Frank

Coud somebody suggest a good "free" prog for converting my music CD's to
MP3's? I am using Win XP Pro,
Thank You in advance.

Scraggy

Frank wrote:
> Coud somebody suggest a good "free" prog for converting my music CD's
> to MP3's? I am using Win XP Pro,
> Thank You in advance.

I have used this for years & like its interface.
http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/
--
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by
candlelight." George Gobol.

Parko

http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/
--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345

Steve

"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g8zud.160$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Coud somebody suggest a good "free" prog for converting my music CD's
> MP3's? I am using Win XP Pro,
> Thank You in advance.

CDEX at http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/

Quean

i use musicmatch, not free, but good

"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g8zud.160$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Coud somebody suggest a good "free" prog for converting my music CD's to
> MP3's? I am using Win XP Pro,
> Thank You in advance.

Frank

Thanks for all replies to my message.