Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > adobe audition

adobe audition

Lookout

WinXP Pro
Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now
it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get
the same message. I've cleaned the registry of all references to adobe
and audition with FixIt and Reg Mechanic but I get the same message.
Also did a regedit for adobe and audition had no success. Any ideas
on how to find what it left behind? Doing a search for that day to see
if a file was dropped has proven useless so I'm guess it's a registry
entry. I've used several registry cleaners that look for rogue entries
with no luck.

tia

btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
that effect will simply show your ignorance.
Now..let's see who can't resist

Frank.b

Lookout gave us a sample in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> WinXP Pro
> Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now
> it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
> when I try to reinstall.

Install Adobe Audition 1.6 and/or ask a patch at ``warez''

--
Frank.b

why?

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:07:21 -0600, Lookout wrote:

>WinXP Pro
>Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now

Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?

>it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
>when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get

<snip>

>btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
>that effect will simply show your ignorance.

How can it? It's not known what was put on your PC.

>Now..let's see who can't resist

All it shows is your stupidity in using warez.

Me

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> why?

>>><snip>

>>>How can it? It's not known what was put on your PC.

>>>Now..let's see who can't resist

>>All it shows is your stupidity in using warez.

>Me

What makes you think it was me?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Ken: Lady Chatterly is a bot. You just replied to a bot." --
bleed-22

Lookout

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:43:21 GMT, why?

>On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:07:21 -0600, Lookout wrote:
>
>>WinXP Pro
>>Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now

>Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?
>
>>it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
>>when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get

><snip>
>
>>btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
>>that effect will simply show your ignorance.

>How can it? It's not known what was put on your PC.
>
>>Now..let's see who can't resist

>All it shows is your stupidity in using warez.
>
>Me

Idiot #1

WormWood

"Lookout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WinXP Pro
> Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now
> it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
> when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get
> the same message. I've cleaned the registry of all references to adobe
> and audition with FixIt and Reg Mechanic but I get the same message.
> Also did a regedit for adobe and audition had no success. Any ideas
> on how to find what it left behind? Doing a search for that day to see
> if a file was dropped has proven useless so I'm guess it's a registry
> entry. I've used several registry cleaners that look for rogue entries
> with no luck.
>
> tia
>
> btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
> that effect will simply show your ignorance.
> Now..let's see who can't resist

Drop the ****ing attitude, dude. I'm surprised it got you any helpful
replies at all.

why?

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:36:08 -0600, Lookout wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:43:21 GMT, why?
>

>>On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:07:21 -0600, Lookout wrote:
>>
>>>WinXP Pro
>>>Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now

>>Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?
>>
>>>it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
>>>when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get

>><snip>
>>
>>>btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
>>>that effect will simply show your ignorance.

>>How can it? It's not known what was put on your PC.
>>
>>>Now..let's see who can't resist

>>All it shows is your stupidity in using warez.
>>
>>Me

>Idiot #1

That position is still held by yourself, do you really expect any
replies considering your arroganace in the op?

Me

Muppet

"WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Lookout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> WinXP Pro
>> Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now
>> it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
>> when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get
>> the same message. I've cleaned the registry of all references to adobe
>> and audition with FixIt and Reg Mechanic but I get the same message.
>> Also did a regedit for adobe and audition had no success. Any ideas
>> on how to find what it left behind? Doing a search for that day to see
>> if a file was dropped has proven useless so I'm guess it's a registry
>> entry. I've used several registry cleaners that look for rogue entries
>> with no luck.
>>
>> tia
>>
>> btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
>> that effect will simply show your ignorance.
>> Now..let's see who can't resist

> Drop the ****ing attitude, dude. I'm surprised it got you any helpful
> replies at all.

I think http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) is the idiot.

Lookout

To any and all.
I stated that I wasn't interested in anyone's opinion of those who
uses warez. And I knew the assholes couldn't resists because they are
assholes.
Arrogance? Not at all. Just not interested in your opinion. In fact it
is YOU who is arrogant to think your opinion means anything to me when
I told you it wouldn't.

Attitude? Nope. Again, I said I wasn't interested and some people
can't follow simple directions.

Know it alls or those who think they do often can't help themselves
add their opinion even when it isn't wanted.

"Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?"
As I look in my program file I see nothing but warez/cracked programs
including my OS. This is the first time I've had this problem. I've
paid for nothing and I have a hell of a setup with one problem. I
think I've been quite cost effective in my choices.

To tell you the truth I didn't think I'd find the answer but you never
know.

I've reloaded my OS once a year for the past 10 years anyways. It's
just a few weeks early.

No need to respond but I know the know it all assholes will. You can't
help it. And know any other posts will go unanswered because I dare to
put you in you place. Childish. Very childish.

Mike Easter

I might get beatup for this opinion, but I'll sally forth anyway.
Afterall, the subject sez adobe 'audition'.

I disagree with lookout's approach, but I do think there is a 'place'
for warez, if done with some integrity or honesty.

In the good old days, and still, the role of shareware in evaluating a
software was very useful. You could dl the ware and install it and it
was fully operational and you could decide if it was a piece of s/w
which you wanted for your 'own' - and for its support and you wanted to
support its developer. Then you would pay for it and become a
registered user. But if you didn't like it and/or didn't use/want it
then you would toss it aside.

Nowadays, very often ['they' think] you have to /buy/ some software just
to get the full functionality to figure out if you like it, and then
it's a big mess of distrust and hassle if you don't like it. I would
rather 'cheat' [warez cracks] to get my hands on the full access, and
then if I like it, figure out a way to get a good deal on paying for a
legitimate copy, because I'm going to be using it and I should pay for
it and also get the support. I'm a CB [cheap bastard] so I'm always
trying to find a good deal on buying that legitimate copy.

The problem with 'slinking around' in the warez zone is that it's a very
dangerous place. So you really have to tiptoe or you will get into
nastiness. It's better if you can 'borrow' something from [or loan to]
a responsible friend who understands and agrees with the same
philosophy.

--
Mike Easter