Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 24/7 Tech Support

24/7 Tech Support

SLS

We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems

Number: 1-800-465-5280
E-Mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Yahoo Messenger: (E-Mail Removed)
ICQ: 1143746792
AIM: mdfiredude

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

SLS wrote:

> Systems Intergration and Custimization.

Okay, Intergrate me a Custim System. Meanwhile, I'll send abuse reports out.

Old Gringo

SLS wrote:

> We provide low-cost spam and we try to sell Ice Cream

at the Dairy Queen.

This is a 24/7 Free support help desk. Go Away. No Credit Card Needed.
--
Old Gringo George
Just West Of Nowhere

Richard

SLS wrote:

> We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
> residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
> technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
> able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
> removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
> Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
> years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
> Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems

> Number: 1-800-465-5280
> E-Mail: (E-Mail Removed)
> Yahoo Messenger: (E-Mail Removed)
> ICQ: 1143746792
> AIM: mdfiredude

I live on a very small private island in the south pacific.
Can you come out and fix my machines?

ICQ: -1

[OT] Offshore tech support T-Bone MCSE 4 09-27-2004 02:40 PM
Russian PC Support Tech: HEAR ME ROAR Wilhelm Scjlezieky MCSE 23 07-27-2004 06:08 PM
OT: Dell cancels India tech support? Freddy MCSE 8 11-26-2003 08:25 PM
OT: My local ISP Tech support - incompetence at it's very best S. O'Brien MCSE 1 11-03-2003 06:26 PM

Advertisments