Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders by access control the same way WIN PROF does.

SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders by access control the same way WIN PROF does.

Father Ted Crilly

SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders by access
control the same way WIN PROF does.

jils

so how are things on craggy island? can you get cable internet
connection there?

drink!
feck!

Father Ted Crilly wrote:
> SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders by access
> control the same way WIN PROF does.

Dr. Biff

http://biffstoejam.com/HappyHoliday.html

--
You can be saved! YES! Confess your sins free of charge through the mail!
This is a new service I worked out with God. Just videotape your sinful
"jils" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41b8e654$(E-Mail Removed)...
> so how are things on craggy island? can you get cable internet
> connection there?
>
> drink!
> feck!
>

> Father Ted Crilly wrote:
> > SHRPUBW in Windows XP HOME will let you share folders by access
> > control the same way WIN PROF does.

Ed

No we are still on dialup, working on a newer version of "My lovely
hourse" tho..