Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Thumbnail problem

Thumbnail problem

Lee Davison

Win 2K, OE6, IE6, 512mbddr,amd 2200xp

Hi,
I seem to have developed a problem and cannot seem to view thumbnails
anymore, I just get an icon of the program type in a large box. I havent
changed anything to my knowledge.
Can anyone please help me restore my thumbnail images.
Thanks
Lee

--
"Okay Scotty, now beam down my clothes."

WormWood

"Lee Davison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cpanfu$hb8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win 2K, OE6, IE6, 512mbddr,amd 2200xp
>
> Hi,
> I seem to have developed a problem and cannot seem to view thumbnails
> anymore, I just get an icon of the program type in a large box. I
> havent
> changed anything to my knowledge.
> Can anyone please help me restore my thumbnail images.
> Thanks
> Lee

Thumbnail images where, what programs, internet or on your drives? Do
tell more.

Lee Davison

On my hard drives, when i click thumbnails, I cant seem to view jpgs.
Bmps show okay though. I use various programs, sometimes photoshop, usually
quicktime picture viewer.
Thanks
Lee

news:(E-Mail Removed)...