Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > update problems

update problems

michael james

Dear sir/madam,
Having problems with trigold update. On clicking on icon message :
Error 3343
Database could not be found.
We have followed the online tips, fixed the exe file, but are still unable
to update online.
Aside from this we appear to be experiencing registration problems, as
username and password appear not to be recognised.

We think old username was mJames
password was edward
date 230403
mothers maiden name Joseph

mccb no: 5674369 FSA no 302777

Name Michael James
Equios Ltd
Centre for Advanced industry
Royal Quays
North Shields
NE29 6DE

Please contct ASAP as I am unable to see any of my clients until I sort this
out on 01670 786060
or Email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Scrote

michael james wrote:
>> Dear sir/madam,

Phoned a explained how clever he has been to his wife.
--
One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman
that even a bargain costs money. -- Edgar Watson Howe

Brian

"Scrote" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> michael james wrote:
> >> Dear sir/madam,

> Phoned a explained how clever he has been to his wife.

poor bloke. wouldn't like to be in his shoes when she gets hold of him!!
> --
> One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman
> that even a bargain costs money. -- Edgar Watson Howe

Steve

"michael james" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cp9cnl$3vj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear sir/madam,
> Having problems with trigold update. On clicking on icon message :
> Error 3343
> Database could not be found.
> We have followed the online tips, fixed the exe file, but are still
> unable
> to update online.
> Aside from this we appear to be experiencing registration problems, as
> username and password appear not to be recognised.
>
> We think old username was mJames
> password was edward
> date 230403
> mothers maiden name Joseph
>
> mccb no: 5674369 FSA no 302777
>
> Name Michael James
> Equios Ltd
> Centre for Advanced industry
> Royal Quays
> North Shields
> NE29 6DE
>
> Please contct ASAP as I am unable to see any of my clients until I
> sort this
> out on 01670 786060
> or Email (E-Mail Removed)

Idiot!

Plato

Scrote wrote:

> One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman
> that even a bargain costs money. -- Edgar Watson Howe

I have an attic full of bargains.

trout

Steve wrote:

> "michael james" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cp9cnl$3vj$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dear sir/madam,

[snip]

> Idiot!

And re-posting all that makes *you* a genius?
--
"How very helpful."